Monday, September 11, 2006

Nice Day to Walk Your Goat


The other evening, I stepped in the living room to ask CornyT something and framed perfectly in the window was a goat. Yep a goat was in my front yard, and not a cute little pigmy goat but a big Nannny, milking goat. Her owner was loosely leading her by a long rope and strolling on the road. However, he didn't bother stopping her from feasting on my flower bed until I whined from the window, "hey don't eat my flowers." I was flabbergasted. Where did the goat come from? Do goat's get restless if they're not walked? Did he want to enjoy the cool evening (the first in a while) and thought it would be even more pleasant with his goat? Was he trying to save feed money by taking her by everyone's flower gardens? Well, he was definitely doing his part to "Keep Austin Weird."

No comments: