Monday, September 11, 2006

Bestest Blog of All Time

I just put a link here to Bestest Blog of All Time. This site collects tons and tons of blogs and features a blog of the day. I have found some fun blogs in just a few minutes of surfing around the site. Two that stood out for me have been flip this body and Tales from an Animal Shelter. My interest in the latter one is obvious but I was surprised by my interest in the weight loss blog. In reality, the writer's weight loss goals are just a fraction of what she posts about. Mostly the posts are cleverly written tales of her adventures as an actress and cube monkey and it really appeals to my voyeuristic nature. I am also impressed by her lengthy posts and her ability to make so many comments to other people's blogs. Hopefully, you will have as much fun as I have had discovering new blogs and exploring more nooks and crannies of the web.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Angie! What lovely comments...I am truly flattered! I hope you come back to visit again soon.