Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh My legs hurt

I spent yesterday afternoon rock climbing with some my BBBS networking group and boy are my limbs sore. Before you get really impressed with me I have to tell you that I was actually in a well air conditioned building, with fake rock walls and a soft, foaming ground. If it were the real thing I would probably have a lot more than sore arms and legs. But honestly just because it is fake doesn't mean it's easy. I still had a hard time summiting anything but the beginner walls. There is always next time though. When I told CornyT (he opted out this time) there were automatic belays (rope and pulley system keeping you up on the wall) and you didn't have to trust some punk kid to hold you up he was all for it. So, next time I will conquer that harder walls.

No comments: