Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring Ahead



Daylight savings time equals another hour of sleep ripped mercilessly away from me. I can't believe it is already almost 2 o'clock and I just showered and ate lunch. We need to get our act together, pry our bones from this comfy couch and get our day going but it is so hard. I just love curling up on this couch. Money well spent indeed. Speaking of money well spent, I found some great throw pillows at Linen's and Things on sale for 75% off. That makes the $20 pillow 5 something. I was so excited. What is even better is that I thnk they look nice with the furniture. Last night, I only bought two because I wasn't sure how they were going to look but now I think I am going to run down there and load up on a whole bunch of cheap throw pillows. I love sales.

No comments: