Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Party Like A 21 Year Old

That's what I did this weekend with my newly legal to drink sister! We had originally planned to go to Vegas for her big birthday but our schedules didn't really allow for it. But we really wanted to spend the day together. So on Friday, her birthday, she rented a car and drove to Austin with 4 of her Americorp team and went to at least 4 or 5 clubs in Austin. We barely skimmed the surface of all the fun places to go in Austin so I can't wait till she comes back so we can do more of those things together. I hope her and her friends had a fun time. I would have liked to have shown them more Austin type stuff but I didn't plan as well as I should have. I should have taken them out to the Oasis for margaritas and sunset viewing but I didn't think of it until about 5:30 Saturday night- a little too late. Oh well there is always another time I guess. I am just glad I got to celebrate with Mame. I also hope she appreciated the giant costco birthday cake I bought her! It is enormous- I don't know what I was thinking by not forcing the gang to take some back to Americorp with them. We are going die of diabetes eating that thing. Does anyone want some chocolate cake?

No comments: