Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Big Melt


Well, I am pretty sure today is my last day of working at home and tomorrow I will have have to start showering again and exchange my comfty sweat pants for real clothes. Just kidding I have been showering, um today at least. Oh and I am going to have to find my hairbrush. I haven't had need for that in a couple of days either. We did actually venture out this afternoon and the roads were pretty clear as long as you stayed off the highways. We thought we would catch an early movie after I finished up work and were pretty sure we would have the theatre to ourselves. Ha some original idea. The rest of the city had bravely crawled out of their little holes too and the movie we wanted to see was sold out. We settled for an early dinner and an abbreviated browse through Borders which closed early due to lack of staffing. All the employees must have been watching Pan's Labyrinth. Anyway here is a picture of the ice that brought our brave Texas city to its knees. I thought you northeners would get a kick out of the pictures.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

glad the ice is starting to melt!

Nikki Neurotic said...

Just a little chuckle. I know how bad ice can be.