Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cozy Sunday

Don't just love days when you feel like you got done everything you wanted to do accomplished. Often the weekend days get away from me and I feel like I only finished a fraction of what I wanted to do. Somehow though today I managed to be fairly productive despite the cold, gloomy weather. I did spend the first 2 hours of the day curled up in the covers but while I was there I finished my book club book so that was the first thing I could scratch off my list for the weekend. I then cleaned up the clutter on my vanity, nightstand, and my desk. Now, I can look over at those places and not feel overwhelmed by all the junk mail, books, and notebooks stacked up; it's a nice feeling. I then did some chores around the house like sweeping, dusting, and all that other boring but necessary stuff. Now that all the household jobs are done I am ready to head back to work. However, we will see if I actually work in the office tomorrow. We are having our yearly bad ice storm and if the roads are bad I might just work from home tomorrow. I hope everyone is staying warm where they are right now. It looks like this bad weather is hitting the entire country. Well, here's to cuddling up with a hot chocolate and a good book; doesn't that sound perfect?!

1 comment:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Congrats on getting that stuff done.