Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Falling down on the blogging

I am definitely not being a good little blogger lately. The pups are wearing me out a little bit and I just haven't had much time to sit in front of the computer. Not too much is going on except that I use a lot of gas these days driving home and back at lunch every day. I have found that is kind of fun to go home for lunch and to just play with the puppies. Usually I make a sandwich but if there is nothing in the house for lunch I succumb to the sweet seduction of the KFC snacker. So yummy and bite sized- KFC is right next to the house so it is hard to avoid the sweet smell of fried chicken. The problem with the snackers are not only are they tasty, they are also so cheap. I can have two little sanmiches and a yummy mashed potato all for 3 dollars. Ah that is what I am getting for lunch right now... that sounds so good. These puppies are going to clog my arteries if they don't kill me from sleep deprivation first.

No comments: