Monday, June 26, 2006

Anybody got a row boat I can borrow?

Tomorrow, I head off for a week long business trip to sunny Baltimore MD and from what I can tell I may need to pack my suit, my pearls, and my water-wings. Holy-apocalyptic-downpour batman- it is nasty over there right now. Oh well, I am a fair swimmer. Actually, I am looking forward to the trip. The client I am training is super nice, we always have a blast on the phone together- she definitely sounds like someone who knows how to have a good time. I can't wait to meet her in person. Also, as it always is with me when I travel, I am very excited to try the local delicacy. So I see a lot of butcher paper, hammers, and crab in my very near future. Plus who wouldn't find pounding their dinner with a hammer FUN and cathartic? Also, I am not flying out until Saturday evening and I plan to play all day in the Baltimore puddles. Edgar Allan Poe and the Bambino hung there hats in the downtown area, so I think I will check out there homes and if the biblical flood has subsided I may just wonder around the wharf till it is time to head back to the blazing Texas sun. Stay tuned for a lot of gray photos.

No comments: