Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lostie Hotties

WARNING: My truly superficial nature is revealed in this post.
If you surf the web looking for info about the hit show Lost, you will find volumes of commentary regarding the "numbers", the "Others", the Hanso foundation, and many, many other little mysteries they have thrown in to tease viewers. I love all the mystery stuff and am always craving new clues. But I am not too proud to say that the hotties also do a lot to keep me tuned in every week. That Oceanic Airlines flight from Sydney to LA was packed full of pretty people. Have you ever been on a plane with that many gorgeous people?- that is the first clue that something supernatural was up with that plane:). Anyway, I was thinking that there is just not enough chit chat (at least that I have read) about how frickin cute those guys are.
So, please indulge me while I pollute our fine dsl lines with my girlish giggles about all those rippling muscles and charming smiles on ABC. First there are the Calvin Cline models turned castaways like Sawyer and Boone (sadly Boone does not grace the island with his exquisite cheek bones anymore). Boone didn't really do much for me- WAY too pretty- and Sawyer is also a little too traditionally handsome but there are moments when he's all cranky and rugged looking that I can really appreciate. This leads me to my FAVORITES. First, Ecko- holy moly (he he- he kind of plays a priest)that is a hell of a man and that accent- phew. I just love to listen to him talk. And up until this past finale Sayid was my HANDS-DOWN favorite. This actor first got my attention in the English Patient where he played the bomb difuser, Kip. Best part of the movie for me- yes he is a good actor too- I am not THAT shallow. Then I didn't see him for years until he showed up on Lost. And I just have to say he doesn't look arabic at all but that is ok he is still super, super hot. But as I mentioned his position as my fave has been usurped and the new champ is Desmond. Ah brother, that accent, that curly hair, that prominent nose. Oh I did love this finale with lots of Desmond. OK I better get back to work I just wanted to get all that girly gushing out for all the world to know how shallow I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootssalenow.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] The mini diary refill is sold separately. The duvet measures at four.3" x three.7", it is possible to choose your preferred diary refill with all the suitable dimensions. A small chain and hook is made for carrying it around the wrist. In the event you know somebody that enjoys the Louis Vuitton On the net be sure that you set it on your record of things that she likes. Any time you give it to her to get a reward, be sure which you wrap it nicely in a very good reward box. You must incorporate a lovely bow on the exterior on the package and also a great gift card and create one thing essential in it.

[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletnow.com/]uggs boots[/url][/b] They only choose to imitate their beloved movie star. This would not become a dilemma if these designer handbags aren't that high priced, but we're talking about purses which may cost about RM3,000 in Malaysian Ringgits. The emblem is upon the true leather, earning it as widespread as all other brand name names inside the whole world.
Louis Vuitton belts are available an selection of gorgeous shades and styles that each one bear the popular Louis Vuitton monogram. Hand-painted patterns as well as intricately embossed LV monogram give each individual and each belt a one-of-a-kind seem that you just cannot obtain anywhere else. Louis Vuitton artists meticulously style and design most of the LV accessories to provide a particular appear to each piece.

[b][url=http://www.saleuggbootsstore.co.uk/]ugg uk[/url][/b] A fantastic lots of luggage by these kind of entertainers are created by oneself. Also, each one of these musicians shell out out tens of thousands and thousands on promoting, shopper care, excellent assurance and additionally way of living. Purchasing replications . It didn't get very long for the complaints to reach at IBM head office to rectify the situation. 聹Leave nicely plenty of alone 聹was the refrain. As well as the Backspace important returned to its primary double width.
Sparing you my construction-worker's appraisal of each actress' recent state of preservation or decay, I will just point out that the question is Cattrall, who's managed to retain her erotic glow from her initially movie, the 1975 Rosebud, undiminished. The digicam examines her encounter, tracks up her tanned legs, nuzzles or nestles in her cleavage, and may find no flaw, just as if she ended up the prize development of a CGI wizard. A single scene wherever Samantha, like a take care of for Smith, lies nude on their dining room table, her physique garnished with sushi can be a chic picture essay in either Maxim or Connoisseur.

[b][url=http://www.shoesonlinesales.co.uk/]www.shoesonlinesales.co.uk[/url][/b] Day to day extra individuals switch for the world wide web for his or her company options. No matter if it's to analysis prospective contractors, attorneys, or maybe a new merchandise, the online world introduces buyers to firms they never would have listened to of. Now people in Europe can learn about about services a business in Seattle provides by simply click of a mouse.