Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Vroom Vroom

This weekend CornyT and I capped off our fairly busy weekend by catching the lastest Pixar hit, Cars. Once again, Pixar has wowed me with their breathe taking animation and endearing characters. However, that being said I think this is not as good as the other Pixars and I was really disappointed that one of the voice actors was Larry the Cable Guy, I hate that guy. Paul Newman was fantastic as the wise and jaded old race car and the SUV boot camp and the "movies" is HIGH-larious. For the last few days we have been on a Pixar kick now and have re-watched a bunch of them including Finding Nemo, which by the way is a good movie. When I saw it the first time in the theatres I really wasn't all that taken with it. I thought it was kind of boring and over-hyped. All I can think is that because it followed Monster's Inc which I saw 3 times in the theatre I was expecting a lot from this movie. Anyway, I loved Finding Nemo this time around. I laughed, I worried about Dorie and the jellyfish and Nemo in the Dentist's net. Good times.

No comments: