Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!!


Hope all of you are having a good Independence Day? Apparently I liken independence to pure laziness because I slept REALLY late and now I am just laying around the bed in my pjs, surfing the net, reading and doing nothing really all that productive. Our holiday is going to be kind of quiet. We don't have any plans and just having one day off in the middle of the week makes any travel plans hard. I think we are just going to continue the big lazy-fest and maybe venture outside to see Superman and make some hamburgers. We probably should have hosted a bbq here at the house but sometimes a low key holiday isn't bad too. Sunday the neighbors had us over for a bbq and beers, so we have done some socializing in celebration of the good ole' US. It was very fun to go to a party right next door- WE could just jump over the fence when we were ready to go home.

No comments: