Friday, December 15, 2006

What part of Christmas are you?

Lately, I would say I am the cranky, crumudgeonly part of Christmas. I have been so stressed by the pressure to buy good gifts and make all the travel arrangements, that I have expressed little Christmas spirit. In fact, I have been trying to convince people that we should only celebrate Christmas once every 2 years. Like the Olympics it would be more special if we had to wait a little while for it. This little test however has proved that underneath my grinch exterior is a little Christmas "angel". ha ha Wings would make it easier to get back from the wild holiday parties. Inspired by Silver's site


3 comments:

Elle said...

I'm a Christmas Tree :)

Nikki Neurotic said...

My dad always says we should wait until after Christmas, and celebrate on the Russian Christmas since everything is cheaper and less stressful.

Angie said...

I completely agree silver! My boyfriend and I in fact shop and exchange gifts after the whole craziness as a rule now. Bah humbug:)