Saturday, May 20, 2006

Trip to the Vetty Vet

Now I just can't understand why Livia runs away from me all the time and tries to take a chunk out of my face when I want to snuggle. It isn't like I don't know how to show her a good time or treat her well. In fact, just the morning I woke up with her bright and early (ugh 7 on a Saturday), fed her full of kibble and then stuffed her in a box and jammed her in the front seat of my car with all it's loud noises and jostling motion. And I know she just loved it because who wouldn't love getting so nervous they pee and then being slid around in your own urine for a good 15 minutes. Good times. Then just to prove to her that I was a loving and caring owner, I took her out of the box and let some other humans shove thermometers up her butt and poke her with needles not once but yes, three times. I mean geez, what did you do this morning? I bet you didn't have as much fun as Livia.
Poor kitty. She's healthy though and hopefull won't get kitty AIDS or rabies.

No comments: