Thursday, May 18, 2006

One Week till Girl's Day


As I sit here, taking a quick break from power points and business processes it just occurred to me that in only one week I will be breathing in the sweet, perfumed air of my favorite spa instead of this canned, cubicle air that I swear is making my eyes, itchy and runny. I feel like a rheumy, old cat with cataracts. Oh how I have been looking forward to next week. I am also feeling SO distracted and a little cranky. I really need some time to just regroup and have my feet and shoulders rubbed. AHHHH. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about my WHOLE trip up to good ole' SD but I am really looking forward to the time I will spend with my two favorite gals. You know who you are. So I just keep telling myself I will be a much better, focussed, friendly person after next week.

No comments: