Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The More to Report the less I do

I have been guilty of some serious blog neglect. However, lack of things to report certainly has not been the excuse. The big news is two weeks ago on February 25 CornyT and I got engaged. Most of you probably already know this but I want to fill in everyone else. (yeah I am still fooling myself that anyone is reading this:) The proposal was amazingly romantic and touching and I will remember it forever. He is such a fabulous guy! We are absolutely thrilled and are in the thick of wedding planning already. Even though we are going to keep things small there is still a ton to do. And I can't wait till it is all done. But I guess the journey is half the fun right so I shouldn't complain too much abou the planning. We have been to a lot of different type of venues already a couple of super fancy, places and a few kitschy, "backyard" type places. We did find one place that seemed to kind of fall in between those two that I think we are going to go with.

Also, as if getting engaged wasn't going to keep us busy enough we also are fostering and probably adopting the Golden Retriever of our dreams. Yep the rescue group deemed us fit adopters and we are now fostering pending adoption a two year old girl who is absolute sweetie originally named Texas- we are now calling her Sasha. She was a little shy at first but is coming out of her shell. Pictures of her will be posted soon. She is so pretty.

3 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Congratulations on both fronts!!!

Angie said...

Thanks so much and I am so happy you are still checking by. I will try to be better at posting

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It's been quite a while since we kept in touch, I am glad to find you are doing more than all right!

Miss you.