Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Showing off


I have a brief moment at work so I thought I would show off my ring. I just love it and think CornyT did such a nice job of picking it out. I had to educate him about the virtues of patinum over white gold- patinum is harder and therefore better for the diamond, and doesn't scratch as easily. So next we have to pick out bands. UGH I love picking out jewlery as much as I love picking out furniture. Well at least the bands are cheaper:). Am I just killing the romance or what?!

3 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Angie,
How super for you. A platinum ring with beautiful diamonds. It will last forever.

That and a new Golden to fill your house (plus cat).

Good for you.
mike

Anonymous said...

Angie!! That ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you two!! Just one word of caution...don't go swimming with that thing on...it'll make you sink!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!