Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TV Addict

Okay there were three things that I liked about American Idol last night: A) The Keen song and the beat box boy's version of that song B) Ryan Seacrest (funny) C) The adorable parents of the Justin Timberlake looking kid.
There were three things that disappointed me: A)Sanjaya! B)Paul Kim's falsetto (and overall performance C) Chris Sligh's whiny response to Simon's critique
And I though Sanjaya and Chris Sligh were going to steal the show.

I hate to admit but I like the show better when they only sing a little bit of the song. I get bored with all those bad boring songs. I am not a true fan am I?
After Idol we watched the Prestige on DVD. Go rent that movie RIGHT NOW, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss your commentary. Everything OK?

Angie said...

hey that's sweet thanks. I have just been lazy! But I will try to write more!