Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lots to Report Little Time to do so

These days it so hard to find time to get on the computer if I am not working. The good thing is I am SUPER busy at work and very happy with all the new challenges. The bad thing is I don't feel like getting online at home and blogging as much; tired of looking at the computer screen. So those are my feeble excuses. But I thought I would take these few moments at lunch to report some stuff going on in my little corner of Austin. First, the Gold Ribbon Rescue interview on Sunday was a blast. The interviewer brought over her Golden puppy and the puppies mommy. What a blast it was to watch the momma and the puppy play in our back yard. The neighbor dog Maggie (lab) came over to join in on the fun and it was so good for the soul to watch them chase each other around the trees. As far as the interview goes she told me she will let me know in a couple of weeks what their decision is- so I still don't know if I get a rescued golden but I will keep you posted.
Also, I hope everyone had a great Valentines day. CornyT and I had a quiet night home. I made organic steak, potatoes and zuchini yummy yummy. Better than anything in a restaurant and we exchanged Xmas/v-day presents. Huh you say? Well if you remember I was stressed and cranky at xmas so we decided to give our presents in FEb to give us a little break from shopping and such at that time. I gave him pants, a new shirt and tickets to the Richard Thompson concert coming up in March. He gave me baklava, a puppy calendar, and an adapter to play my ipod in the car. Score.
After dinner we capped our romantic evening by watching American Idol. So I have favorites of the newly picked 24- for the girls I LOVE Lakeesha- that woman is going to make me cry I just know it and I like the woman who made it to Hollywood last year but was cut- can't remember her name but she has personality. For the guys, I LOVE Sanjaya- so cute like a little puppy, all gangly and smiley, the guy who looks like Jack Osbourne, and that HOT guy from LA who was a back-up singer, Brendan I think! CAn't wait to keep watching. Well I need to get back to work so that is my quick and probably full of typo post. I will try to write more late.

No comments: