Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bouncing on her Italian Leather Sofa

Today I woke up a different person. I awoke as someone who owns a couch and two arm chairs. That is right faithful reader,I finally made the plunge. In a week and half I will be lounging about on my brand new, italian leather sofa from Copenhagen. No, I didn't knock off a couple of convience stores or run a pyramid scheme, I just got a great deal at Copenhagen. We love Copenhagen now. The sofa is a modern style in an espresso brown leather and the chairs are a sand colored microfiber. The sales lady actually suggested we get the two arm chairs instead of the loveseat opposed to a sand loveseat (he leather loveseat was out of stock). This gesture of selflessness and decorating advice really gained Mike and I's respect. As soon as they come in I will take pictures to prove to everyone I didn't run into the store and take my check back (see previous sofa post:).In fact I did actually commit to a large furniture purchase. Now I just have to buy accent pillows, end tables, side lamps, art, a dining room table, a new bed.... ugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?


Chronic profits (http://chronicprofitsblog.com)