Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Icy conditions in Austin

Yep, you read that right it is actually below freezing here in Texas. Brrr I am so cold and for some odd reason the very tip of my nose is positively frigid. Does anybody else chronically have a really cold nose tip? The rest of me can be warm as a bun but the tip of my nose seems to always be freezing in the winter, very strange. One more thing I have in common with dogs I guess;). Anyway, I am sure all you South DAkotans who may be reading this are deeply sympathetic with all my whining since it isn't very cold up there right now:)!! What the heck is going on up there? Yahoo weather tells me it was below -10 yesterday, and below 7 today. If you guys don't do something about getting that temperature up a little higher, I am not coming for Christmas:).
WEll it is getting late and I do still have to get up for work even if it is an hour later because of the winter road conditions. Yeah seriously we are going to have a few clouds in the sky and you don't want to risk the roads when it potentially could be chilly tomorrow:).

No comments: