Saturday, July 23, 2005

Florida Pictures



Due to some ridiculous technical difficulties that I will not bore all of you with, I have not been able to download my Florida pictures from my camera until now. Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for my silly vacation photos. Actually, I didn't really take that many pictures because most of the time we were in the ocean. The best photo opportunity was when we were at the historical city of St Augustine and in the St Augustine fort. St. Augustine is the oldest settlement in North America and if I remember correctly was settled by the Spanish and fought over by the French and the English a lot! Anyway, it is a charming little tourist trap that I insisted my poor hosts take me to. They were good sports in indulging my inner-tourist.

No comments: