Friday, September 14, 2007

Good Reads

A week ago an invitation to Good Reads appeared in my in box and I haven't been able to stop thinking about all the books I have read, how I liked them, and all the books I want to read. good reads is kind of a MySpace for the bookworm. Have you ever heard of better site for me? Two of my favorite things books and friends. If they added dogs to this site some how it would be PERFECT for me:). So, on top of obsessing about my own reading habits I am now fascinated with all the books my friends have read. And I can't help competing a little for most read spot. So far, corynyt has more books on there then I do but I think that will soon change. Ha our relationship is not competitive at all. The next step is to go on there and review all the books I have read and note when I read the book. What a clever idea

No comments: