Monday, September 03, 2007

Catch Up

Well we are getting closer to the big date, the invitations are out and CornyT bought a suit. We found a fantastic suit on an Italian suit at the local outlet malls. Usually those places have terrible selections but this time we got so lucky and found the exact color and style we wanted. So now we will be clothed and ready to go in a month and a half. The only thing missing are the rings and firming up the after wedding travel plans. On this cool and cloudy labor day morning, I am enjoying my day off by taking a break from wedding plans and catching up on all the fun internet browsing I haven't had time to do. Lately, every time I am on the web I feel obligated to look up hair styles, wedding rings, or travel packages. I shouldn't sound like I am complaining. It is fun to do all the planning and I think we will all have a great time.
This weekend we ran a few wedding related errands, getting new tires (fun), spending quality time with Grady, having dinner with friends, and catching up on Heroes dvds. What a fun show. Last night we finished the episode revealing Horn Rim Glasses guy's back story and sulu's secret past. Corny T just reminded me we have head up north to look at wedding rings and have lunch- mmm Indian.

No comments: