Sunday, August 07, 2005

Born to Run - Wimp OUt

Well I am very disappointed to report that Crishauna and I are not going forward with the Born to Run program. She has community service the day of the race so she doesn't want to keep training. I was so excited about doing it but I couldn't convince her to just keep training even though we won't run the race. Hopefully, I can convince her to go for more walks with me. At first I thought she was just looking for an excuse to get out of the exercise, the community service seems a little convenient, doesn't it? However, her Mom said they had been walking and running together all week to get ready for it and she was very disappointed that she would not be able to do it. Well I tried. Maybe I can convince her to do the Breast Cancer run in November.

No comments: