Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007/Happy New Year 2008

We spent Christmas in the Ozarks. Grady and CornyT and I rented a cabin and spent four days getting away from it all. The trip was ideal. When we weren't snuggled down by the fire sipping hot chocolate with Irish cream, we were taking the dog for hikes in the mountains. Rarely do things turn out as well as you hope but this little retreat in our charming mountain cabin could not have gone better. I also was pleasantly surprised by the book I brought. At first, I wasn't so sure about the book club choice, Suite Francaise, but two chapters in I was completely hooked. I finished soon after we got back from Arkansas and it was my 16th book 2007 and I think it might have been my favorite. All and all I really loved her keen sense of character and her ability to shows all sides of a very complicated historical event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Similar to channel settings, there are many accent used for
the set using far less metal. The second option will require
more diamonds but will give the engagement ring a fuller appearance.

Let me be honest with you, it's true - diamonds are in a girl's best friend.



Review my blog post ... pink diamond engagement rings