Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Monthly Post

OK I have been very bad. I am sure you are shocked to actually see a post here since it has been a MONTH since I last posted. Ugh I have to get back into the habit of writing here. I love doing it, it's just after all the wedding planning and trying to train the dog, I don't have energy to get back on the laptop. Whine, whine, whine, huh? Anyway, it has been a busy month. We finally adopted a Golden Retriever boy, named Buddy who we now call Grady. The first week with Grady was fairly hard. The first night he made his way out of the yard and played a "fun" game of chase with me for about a block and a half. When I brought him back home I was livid and in tears, just sure we had made a terrible mistake giving up Sasha and adopting this young Rascal. They say the first 2 weeks of adopting a pet are the honeymoon stage... in our case it was a rocky honeymoon but I now am completely enamoured with his adorable little blonde face. Our biggest complaint about Sasha was that she was so low energy we really couldn't interact with her a problem that Grady does not have. He goes for a good, energetic game of frisbee while still knowing when it is time to lay nicely by our feet while we watch tv or surf the net. We start obedience classes this Tuesday at the Humane Society and I hope we can improve his recall and few other basic manners.
Anyway, as you can tell I could go on and on about the dog but there have been other things keeping me from the blog. This is actually my first weekend at home in over 2 weeks. The weekend before last I drove to New Orleans for a friends steam boat bridal shower and crawfish boil. What a blast that was. New Orleans is such a fun place to spend a weekend and it was a special treat being there with natives who knew all the great "hole in the wall" type restaurants. Last weekend we went to Charleston, South Carolina to watch the Mamester graduate from the Americorp. I cannot express how proud I am of her for sticking with that program. I am sure it didn't always feel like it was worth all the trouble but I think the skills she learned and the people she helped was more the worth the inconviences she had to endure.
Anyway, I have to run for now but I will honestly try to write more I promise.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to "hear" your voice again. Sounds like you have been pretty busy. Congratulations on adding Grady to your family. Goldens are challenging, but can be the best pets ever.
mike

Anonymous said...

Hi I was v depressed today so I thought I'd go bloghopping, pressed the Random Blog Button and here you are! So I thought I'd say hi. Nice blog you've got here. I know what you mean about not knowing what to say - I was do down today all I could do is grouch about how depressed I was ... oh well.
You're welcome to drop by mine if you like, it's at
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com,
my online journal. My clip of the day's called Throwing Pies at Flies. I've never seen anything like it. I linked it in my today's post if you want to have a look. All the best to you and keep up the great blog.
Gledwood
"Gledwood Vol 2"

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

HincifeIntify [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Too much pressure or too little force are usually very uncomfortable during a therapeutic gay sizegenetics which may lead to more damage than good. Also when making a booking for those erotic male sizegenetics confirm you never book a masseur who is very heavy handed. Someone who is heavy handed may totally ruin the sizegenetics experience. A therapeutic gay sizegenetics, if not done properly, can also affect and cause injury. Also an area that will be sore will become inflamed caused by the repeated rubbing and stroking. Take your time when researching within the different kinds of therapeutic gay sizegenetics methods and techniques.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buyquetiapine]seroquel q 100
[/url]weaning off seroquel 50mg
seroquel jerky movements
efectos colaterales del quetidin
hodonin 100 mg
seroquel 100 mg bijwerkingen

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]copegus 100 mg
[/url] buy ribavirin online
purchase rebetol
rebetol buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]mrsdil
[/url]
Depressionmedicationhelp Pharmacy, Anabolic steroids price list.
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]4rilosec
[/url]
Prices of anabolic steroids. Buy anabolic steroids online. Anabolic steroids best buy.
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]vastat cheapest
[/url]
Where can i buy anabolic steroids? How to buy anabolic steroids? Where to buy anabolic steroids?
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]depressionmedicationhelp Pharmacy[/url]