Sunday, October 30, 2005

back to blogging

Right now Mike and I are sitting in our living room watching the sopranos on dvd and staring at our laptops on appropriately enough, our laps. Thanks to all of Mike's hard work we got our wireless network up and running this weekend and are now reaping the convenience. It is so nice to have the internet whenever we want. I have been whining and whining to Mike ever since we moved into the house and now finally we have it. Hopefully, now I will write on this little blog a little more now that I have the access.
This weekend has been kind of low key. I have been slowly recovering from a monstrous cold that had me out of commission most of the week. Monday morning I woke up with a sore throat and I slowly became more and more of a bio hazard as the week progressed. It is amazing how one common cold can make you so miserable.

No comments: